The natural squatting position
Over our lifetime, we spend at least… 3 full years in the toilet!
Did you know?
- 20 % of the population are regularly constipated,
- Millions and millions of laxative drugs are sold every year,
- Millions of people are affected by incontinence issues due to too much straining,
- A perineal not enough tonic leads to a sex life less fulfilled,
- 30 % of the population regularly suffers from hemorrhoids. Not to mention bowel inflammatory diseases.
Everybody is concerned: children, adults, elderly people, pregnant women, young mothers...
WHAT DO DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS TELL US TO SOLVE AND AVOID THESE ISSUES?
TO ADOPT THE NATURAL SQUATTING POSITION
Raising your legs and leaning slightly allow perfect colon alignment.
This natural and effective position is recommended by doctors, physiotherapists, midwives, and even by Giulia Enders’ bestseller « Gut: the inside story of our body’s most underrated organ »
Once tried, we cannot do without!
See the explanations of physiotherapist Charlotte Muffang here, read a summary of scientific evidence here, and watch our funny animated video to learn how Ty Shee Zen makes it easy for everyone.
Below our Ty Shee Zen cat visiting the toilet at Station F Paris, the heart of the French Startup ecosystem, and a few others!